Wyke Temperance Hall::

 
Wyke Temperance Hall

Wyke Temperance Hall
Members of the Temperance Movement built their first hall in 1860, being replaced in 1903/4 by a new hall on the same site at the junction of Huddersfield Road and Towngate.  The building was demolished when dry rot set in and the site now has houses on it.

There are no baptism or burial records relating to this congregation

 

HOME