The Church of the Holy Innocents, Wyke::

 
Holy Innocents, Wyke

The Church of the Holy Innocents

The Catholic township of Wyke was part of the Parish of Brighouse from about 1945 until March 1987 when it was joined with Cleckheaton in the Parish of Cleckheaton and Wyke.  The congregation met in various places in Wyke until the new church was built in 1975.  It closed in 1996 and the building was bought by Wyke Christian Fellowship.

 

HOME