St Andrew's, Oakenshaw

 
St Andrew's Oakenshaw

St Andrew’s

The Parish of Oakenshaw cum Woodlands was constituted a separate parish in December 1877.  There had been a mission room since 1873 and it was used until 1889 when the present church was opened. 

St Andrew’s is now part of the Parish of South Bradford.

Baptisms start in 1878.  There is no graveyard.

 

HOME